Under the direct supervision of the Senior Compliance Officer, this position observes compliance activities of tax exempt eligible companies under the EDC programs and of Beneficiaries and Eligible Virgin Islands Suppliers. Additionally, maintains records and conducts site visits.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains records of and examines the accuracy of required reports in accordance with EDC Rules and Regulations.
- Maintains database and logs, performs annual review, and files quarterly and semiannual reports.
- Prepares EDC report cards.
- Generates EDC Beneficiary wage analysis Report and Cost Benefit analysis.
- Performs routine audits of Beneficiaries and performs annual compliance reviews on active and inactive beneficiaries pending final reviews.
- Conducts site and oral interviews with Beneficiaries.
- Assists the Director of Compliance in conducting orientation meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
$ 46,763.70 (EDA05 – Step 1)